Thursday, April 21, 2011

Where the Hell am I?

ok like really...where the HELL am i? my father sent me to some college named Florida State University. i mean...i dont even know the difference between a college and a university so what am i doing here? anyway. they are suppose to be the home of the seminoles and some Bobby country hick looking guy. never heard of this place in my life. i wonder how much daddy paid for me to get in here?

it seems half way ok for now i guess. im looking foward to my dorm. i heard its one of the best experiences ever. and im pretty sure daddy got the hook up with some guy so i can get the biggest room possible. oh how i love my daddy. he's so good to his little baby. that being me...duh.

So this is our mascot. Osecola and Renegade. come to find out, i go to only one of two schools that has a live mascot. the other school being university of central florida. i guess they are from somewhere in central florida, but im only assuming that because of the name of the school. other than that i dont know.

wow. can i say LAME! Renegade and Osceloa are ten times better looking than this thing. i dont even know what that is. like really....??? what kind of mascot is dressed in medevil clothing? its not the year 862. i feel better about this florida state thing already.

No comments:

Post a Comment