Thursday, April 21, 2011

"AY YO SHORTY"

So me and I couple of friends of mine went out last night. Did you read that? I have friends around here now. J this is oh so great. But like I was saying. I went out to this place called 20/20. Heard it was lots of fun. But I think we went on the wrong day because there was a lot of ppl and music that I am NOT familiar with. I walked in and I hear this blasting gangster rap music. I mean…I like me some lil wayne but I heard some song about pulling out a stick…like really? What the hell are we pulling out a stick for? And where are we pulling this stick out of? Uberly weird. Anyway. This massively tall black guy comes up to me and says “Aye yo shorty you looking hella fine tonight let me get a dance” first of all I am not short im 5’6. Second what is aye yo? Who is yo? Obviously I didn’t let him dance with me. Why the hell would I do that? But he doesn’t leave. He just keeps asking “aye yo shorty can I get a dance, ay yo shorty can I get a dance?” I ignored him but eventually he just got up behind me and grabbed my ass. TOTAL NO NO! worst decision of my life so far. I have only encountered such a situation since I have been attending this florida state university. Are other university clubs this bad? Maybe I should go and look into that. This is too much to handle.  I think I need a shot.

so yea, this is what i ended up going to. i dont even know who this guy is on this flyer. but i do know that i will NOT be going back to see him anytime soon. i cant understand anything he's saying. plus i was like the only white girl there, along with my other white click. can i say....AWKWARD
apparently bajas beach club and rockbar arent that bad. but i have noticed that it all depends on what day you go to the club around here in tallahassee. if you go out on saturday. your sure to be felt up by some frisky man. but if you go out on thursday night to either the mint or the strip on tennessee street, you might be able to come home with some dignity left. i must say that i did go to rockbar wednesday and had a marvelous time. WITHOUT being humiliated. like really.... why is everybody in college is so frisky? smh
Like i said, these other clubs dont seem as bad. but like...dont take my word for it, go party and figure it out yourself. duh

No comments:

Post a Comment