Thursday, April 21, 2011

Killer Squirrels?

Today my Jesus himself almost took my life! I think im going to start writing my will tonight just in case this ever happens again. I could have sworn that a squirrel tried to attack me! I swear these squirrels here are crazy! Most squirrels run the opposite direction when they see humans. The squirrels on this campus run TOWARDS you. Especially if you have food. I was walking in the union by HCB and i know for a fact that the squirrel leaped towards me and my sandwich. Maybe I need to look into getting a rabies shot just in case. Lord knows ive had to look into getting a lot of other precautions since ive been at this school.  
NORMAL SQUIRREL
LEAPING KILLER SQUIRREL
that is how that squirrel leaped at me from the tree as  i was walking to my class on campus. only on FLORIDA STATE UNIVERSITY'S campus have i ever encountered such brave animals. dont they know that i could like...hurt them? obviously not since im the one who ends up running away and not them. smh. good night and good riddance!

No comments:

Post a Comment