Thursday, April 21, 2011

I HATE MY DADDY!

Omg I hate my daddy! How could he do this to me? I thought he loved me but I was definitely wrong! He left me in this tiny small room that smells like other people have been living in here. The air stinks and there is no bathroom! Everybody has to share. Something called a community style bathroom where everybody has to use 3 showers and 3 toilets for one hall. Wth. This is TOTALLY inhumane.  What happened to me getting a new dorm and a really big one and my OWN bathroom at that? Omg im crying as I am typing this…wait..let me catch my mascara…its running.
I HAD TO TAKE A PICTURE OF MYSELF AND SHOW EVERYBODY EXACTLY HOW I AM FEELING ABOUT BEING HERE! DEPRESSED


the fact that i have to wash my body right next to somebody else makes me want to curl up and die! how could anybody llive under these conditions. i cant take this. where's my maid?

Ok im back. But yea. It totally totally sucks major grapes being in here. And I almost forgot to mention my roommate. And im almost sure I forgot her on purpose. First off. She shops at this place called walmart. Never herad of it. I mean seriously. I asked her about publix and she claimed it was too expensive. Too expensive? Its publix not saxs fifth avenue! even though I don’t consider that place too expensive either but whatever. And what does "too expensive" mean anyway? Daddy always told me to go for the best in everything. So im shopping at publix. Screw that. And plus she always eats this pasta called “Ramen” supposedly the chicked flavored is the best. I heard that’s what poor people with no meal plan eat in college. I have a meal plan, so therefore I could care less. Whatever that is looks like it might give me hernia. Im not quite sure what a hernia is. But im almost sure I will catch hernia from ramen. Gross.
so this is what they call food around here! every college person i know, well the poor ones, are always eating this dry nasta looking crap that you boil and then poor some supposedly "chicken flavored" powder on. one way ticket to DEATH for Ms. Bailey Johnson. this is a meal i shall never partake in.


No comments:

Post a Comment