Thursday, April 21, 2011

Plan B Maybe?

Daddy’s going to kill me! I totally just got an F on my college algebra test. I told him I should just be a trophy wife, this whole “college” thing is not for me. Why doesn’t anyone listen? Ugh. i heard that college algebra is one of the most failed classes on campus. so i might be able to get off the hook with daddy on this one but then again idk. i mean...like really? if the teachers know people are going to struggle in this class, why dont they worn people sooner? like...i dont understand? the teachers dont even tell you when things are coming up. you have to look on these things called syllabuses. i think i might have spelled that wrong...whatever. yea im TOTALLY NOT feeling this "do it on your own" thing, i wonder if they do this type of thing at every university? hmm Maybe I will go meet with my teacher. I guess he’s cute enough. Maybe I can seduce him into giving me at least a 70. That’s a C right? And I mean…lets fact it. I am cute. I mean, who would reject me? Me? Bailey Johnson. Its never been done. Have to go find the perfect outfit for tomorrow. Good night. wish me luck ;) 


comment and tell me if this outfit looks good enough and ill blog about it tomorrow and let you know how it goes. even though i already know how its going to to....UBERLY AWESOME!


No comments:

Post a Comment